Developers – Don’t wait for hindsight to understand why a project failed. Here are some early signs.
- Slowing progress with missed milestones.
- Messy site with equipment being removed ahead of schedule.
- The site experiences high turnover rates.
- The subcontractors have complained about late payments.
- A head contractor requesting shorter payment cycles, offsite materials paid in advance.
- A head contractor who is overly focused on variations and extensions.
Don’t let any project risks catch you by surprise. Let us help you plan for and mitigate risks impacting your project.